You are beautiful
If I don't write to EMPTY my mind, I will go MAD ;)
1 bulan 1 kali???? ow nooooooooooooooooo!!!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011 @ 6:18 AM | 0 Comment [s]



2/1/2011, 10.00pm, TUE, NIGHT.

BORING UNTIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i come to blogging~~~

BF oso dun hav..if not ....can calling or sms SO i wont get boring~~~ iieeerrr~~~
assignments still DONT HAVE.... LAB 2mrw start....STUDY???? wat to study?? buahhahaha~~~

C tis AMANDA oso boring until pop up my chat~~

WE ARE BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

LUCKY got Lie To Me season 3 accompanying me here~~~

N erm.....for my nenek's KEMPEN 1 bulan 1 kali....ABSOLUTELY not for HUMAN!!!!! 1 minggu 1 kali la
baru ngam mah~~~ TIS fullfill my DIET PLAN oso.....see...2day i drink nescafe, horlick, greentea...n LOTS of biscuits only!!!! COMPOM slim SLIM later for CNY :DDD

B4...when i got boring at room...at nite...i will go EX rummy's room kacao2....but now...no more..COZ....her room used to have many "penghuni HARAM"....fun to play with...now??? empty room left only 4 ppl there....n got 1 her rummy tat we ol DONT fond of...:(

plan B...i will go betik cun's room...but now she is not there!!!!! n her room is listed as DANGEROUS site since da BROKE IN case last sem brek :(

deh~~~ my rummy eleena now still hasnt bek in da room!!!~~

uwah BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :PPP


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


People says life is a thing, but I prefer reading.
Thee?

Eat Pray Love i My Me Mine



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Life is a song
Love is the lyrics

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

<>