You are beautiful
If I don't write to EMPTY my mind, I will go MAD ;)
Davichi - water bottle
Sunday, January 9, 2011 @ 5:22 AM | 0 Comment [s]

9/1/11, SUN, NIGHT.

Had been through "peace mind thinking" these days......free thought....can focus on my project's lab(even jus started).....enjoy enjoy n hang out wit prens.....even go clubbing(1st time arr)....bauhahahahha!!!! Thank God la.....never tot I can start my new n oso las sem calmly n steadily...:DDD

However....sumtimes, like 2nite,......suddenlly will flashback oso ol da memories from las sem.....
the night when suddenly feel like want to listen to korean songs...
well....these korean songs usually are "mental"...."fullooon"...their lyrics are like ommmaaagooottt.....even cold heart can oso be melted....:(

Hehe...yeap.....determined hard to get over these totally....but....human mah.....sumtimes....fullooon a bit....normal oso hoh?.....coz owes happy2 like ORANG GILA oso weird...(antah oww)
Tis song bha.....water bottle from Davichi.....korean girls group.....
chorus is:" I love u, I need u, I never once said goodbye",....well....of coz I will be mental after hearing it...now...(over n over)...

BUT hehe.....let's be mental only TONIGHT k!!!! starting 2MRW will be really bz.....ALL lectures are starting....project II....bz BZ bz!!! CNY is COMING oso!!! Bz Bz Bz!!! n MOVIES at cinema....MIRI x has any "student card" service owkkk :(( Bz BZ Bz!!!

BTW....I got a new NICKNAME again~~~ Grouping wit badak ZEE, we are called "Dump and the Dumpest"~~~ ommagggoooottt~~~ well, femes ppl....wat to do...buahahhahaha!!!

:DDD (Dumpest)


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


People says life is a thing, but I prefer reading.
Thee?

Eat Pray Love i My Me Mine



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Life is a song
Love is the lyrics

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

<>