You are beautiful
If I don't write to EMPTY my mind, I will go MAD ;)
HeLLo 2011@@Babye 2010
Saturday, January 1, 2011 @ 7:07 AM | 0 Comment [s]

10.28pm, 1/1/11, SAT, NIGHT.


This is MY first nite of 2011~ Last nite, me n maa family used STEAMBOT to end our erm...2010... N 2nite, we use BBQ to start OUR 2011... EXHAUSTED!!! DamN sleepy now but hey....evalibadi ody blogging for their las day of 2010....i cant LOSE oso ehhhh~~~ bauhahahahahha!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!!!!!!

Hmmm....a new year, a new resolution, a new chance, a new dream. Seems this year contains my LAST semester at university, my INTERNSHIP, my "will be" degree graduation, I HOPE I can go through every single MISSION successfully till d end....N of coz I will do MY best...mark my words errr..buahahahaha!!!

N of coz I hope evalibadi ESPECIALLY my FAMILY n FRIENDS to be HAPPY, BLESSED and HEALTHY in this new year ^^


N....here's a little confession for MY 2010. wawawa....:

well, my 2010 is kinda....INTERESTING....FRUSTRATING...IRITATING...WARMING...composed of SWEETs, SOURs, BITTERs and SPICEs...but HEY!!! tis is a common life, isnt it??? buahahaha
 yeaappppp~~ tis is LIFE....kan nenekkk? buahahahaha


Through 2010... i had made SUM mistakes...SUM are BIG....SUM are still BIG....
I had RUINED the "ship" things...relationship....frenship....me n him...no more....me n her....no more....
Through DEC 2010...i had been thinking n thinking....Y....HOW...WAT'S NEX....
Figure out tat...the relationship was ruined bcoz of I never feel him seriously...never feel US seriously...
Figure out tat...the frenship was ruined bcoz of I took her too seriously...I had been too busybody....

HOWEVER, mistakes made us LESSONS.
Hehehehe, n I am learning to be a better PERSON...ehem...mark my words again... AND....meanwhile losing these "ship"...I got another "ship"!!! buaahahahaha!!! SA PO T neo ping, NENEK wan Fadhilah, BETIK cun velnie, OLD CUPID lucas cth, AI REN penny sot, erm...oww...u guys sail the world the find me when i stuck in the middle of the sea...(bruno mars yaaar...:p)

Lastly...hey fans...may be we will feel terrify a bit to face our 2011...but hey....never try never know...! FIGHTING! :DDD

NITE!


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


People says life is a thing, but I prefer reading.
Thee?

Eat Pray Love i My Me Mine



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Life is a song
Love is the lyrics

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

<>