You are beautiful
If I don't write to EMPTY my mind, I will go MAD ;)
I am a CHEMIST :P
Friday, January 21, 2011 @ 1:03 AM | 0 Comment [s]

21 JAN 2011, FRI, EVENING



I am a CHEMIST! hehehehe......evali WIKDAY....I reach lab on 8am.....return sumtimes on 3pm...sumtimes 5pm....for my finaly year project.....jus now jus done my gel part....nex wik have to analyse wawawa....God please bless our analyse result ar :DDD

Now almost all our coursemate start squeezing into all da K.I. lab.....LUCKY me n badak ZEE oledi keep our necessary equipments....n our BIG box....in our busket...WE have our own place...(tiny)..we even bcum perfect CRIMINALs....stealing from other lab....Its for our lab's sake....so WE R COOL :PPP btw lots of ppl cum steal our stuff oso :(((

and i heard got 1 monyit owes go check our lab....ow please......:PPP n there is a jiwa jamban in our lab...owww wan vomit ol my brekfast n lunch evalitime saw tis jiwa jamban :PPP THINK POSITIVE...may be tis is a jiwa jamban wit a GOOD smell :DDD

haiiyooo......I think....I am menyampah in front of this person.....hmmm...fare la....las few days I felt tat person was vely menyampahkan oso....wawawa BUT but BUT.....I saw u is uweli "bahagia" n happy wit ur new one now...THINK POSITIVE....I will get a GOOD one oso later..(wawawa).... BCOZ I LOVE U, so I wont stop u from being HAPPY. :DDD


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


People says life is a thing, but I prefer reading.
Thee?

Eat Pray Love i My Me Mine



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Life is a song
Love is the lyrics

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

<>