You are beautiful
If I don't write to EMPTY my mind, I will go MAD ;)
Ideas stealer
Thursday, March 10, 2011 @ 6:55 PM | 0 Comment [s]


11/3/11.10.43am.sunny :)
Orait there are MANY things i would like to draw on tis blog but "BUZY" keep begging me to finish its works 1st; fyp, lab, assigns, test bla bla blaaaaaa ;)
HOWEVER, tis 5 secrets stuff is kinda.....cute:
  • I DONT LIKE CORNS. Even there is a single corn in a dish, I would rather NOT to touch it ;(
  • I m a "jealous" person. BUT its only for the person I LIKEEEEEEEEE.
  • I am still not allowed to drive coz they say :" We jus DONT believe in U".
  • I cant recognize roads. IT's TRUE. :'(((
  • My dreams: Get a great job, afford a nice car, meet 3-6 hot and strong guys and d most important, get FULLY healed. ;)
           Heh Heh, You may say that I am a DREAMER. BUT I am NOT the ONLY one. :P


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


People says life is a thing, but I prefer reading.
Thee?

Eat Pray Love i My Me Mine



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Life is a song
Love is the lyrics

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

<>